Looking for a pair of minimalist barefoot shoes with just the bare essentials? Find them here!
Whether you want to buy a new pair of barefoot shoes or just looking for information on different types of barefoot shoes, we’ve created a list of various barefoot shoes, boots, and sandal styles on the market. Whether you’re looking for a everyday minimalist shoes or specialized barefoot-style footwear such as barefoot golf shoes, minimalist work boots, or shoes designed for the water, this list has something for everyone. Click on links below for in-depth reviews of each type of barefoot shoes.
Casual barefoot shoes
- Minimalist Barefoot Slippers
- Affordable Minimalist Shoes, Flats, Boots, Sandals…
- Minimalist Everyday Shoes
- Barefoot Ballet Flats
- White Barefoot Shoes
- Correct Toes Review
Specialized barefoot-style footwear
- Barefoot Dress Shoes
- Minimalist Tennis Shoes
- Zero Drop Work Boots
- Barefoot Golf Shoes
- Barefoot Winter Boots
- Barefoot Shoes for Flat Feet
- Minimalist Basketball Shoes
- Zero Drop Chelsea Boots
- Zero Drop Hunting Boots
- Zero Drop Rain Boots
- Zero Drop Winter Boots
- Barefoot Cycling Shoes
- Zero Drop Motorcycle Boots
- Barefoot Weightlifting Shoes
- Minimalist Winter Boots
Barefoot shoes for kids
- Barefoot Shoes For Kids
- Barefoot Shoes For Toddlers
- Barefoot Sandals for Baby / Toddler to Support Your Child’s First Steps
For further readings on barefoot shoes, check these posts:
- Barefoot Shoe Brands: Top 12 Options
- Do You Wear Socks With Barefoot Shoes?
- How to keep barefoot shoes from smelling
- What are Barefoot Shoes?
- Benefits of Barefoot Shoes
Want to try barefoot running, but not sure how? Here are some of the best barefoot running techniques, methods, and tips!
- A Complete Guide to Barefoot Running
- Transition to Barefoot Running
- 5 Tips for Barefoot Running in Socks
- Chirunning book review
- List of Sports You Can Do Barefoot
- Are You Allowed To Run Barefoot In The Olympics?
- 7 Recommended Barefoot Running Books for Total Beginners
- Correct Toes Review
- Running Barefoot on a Treadmill
Hope you enjoy my articles and return often, or even better, subscribe (see the footer below) to be notified by email of the new articles weekly!